If there’s one thing I so desperately want to happen in HW it’s Midna to have this moment of like nostalgia and happiness when she sees Link since she believed she’d never see him again after she broke the mirror. But then she’d quickly realize it wasn’t her Link and be surprised and sad. I’VE BEEN AVOIDING HW SPOILERS LIKE THE PLAGUE SO I HAVE NO IDEA IF ANYTHING LIKE IT HAPPENS but please let it happen Zelda gods. If it does I will actually cry so hard ((o(;△;)o))
And then the second picture was a bonus to make myself feel better after thinking about it because I remembered we have the TP dlc costumes and we can all pretend that TP!Link and Midna are reunited and hug and ｡･ﾟ(ﾟﾉT-T)ﾉ
The second picture actually took me a while to get right since I’m not good with interaction pictures and it started out super bad, mostly because I started it out wrong by just scribbling it all together without doing what I usually do. But I fixed it AND DID IT and I’m so happy with it. It took me forever to figure out how to shape Midna’s fused shadow right at angles too and all I have to say is bless concept art pictures.
I just wanted to doodle something and drew some random Toothless and… then stuff happened, what the actual fuck?
Somewhat glad I seem to crawl out of my creativity hole.
When I have the needed money: Yes. XD
Ahahaaha wow, my reply comes pretty late, but hey gurl, I enjoy the comic! You did a great job there! :D
Also thanks for the lovely words, I feel fluttered ; u ;
Nah, not really. Still trying to get back on my feet again, haha XD
More teaser for the upcoming Monster Hunter Fanbook! We’re almost there!!
Ommmg Pon, this looks so awesome!
Tried to draw in 30 minutes as many characters as I could with only my memory as a reference >v<
Thank you peeps for being still with me ;v;
Omg dear ;A; That’s so adorable! Wow…
Thank you for being such a wonderful person, mif <3
So I’m sure you are aware of the Anon Hate from yesterday. The truth was. That was me. Yeah, I did it it. Why did I do it you ask? I’ll tell you why. But know this: I’m not justifying my actions, but I had my reasons for doing it.
I did it because I felt hurt, because I tried MULTIPLE times to…
Hey, a few things.
First off. I’m sorry that you feel this way, and that you got hurt. Must not be easy feeling the things you felt.
But that aside, it is NOT okay what you did. Not at all.
- Nobody owes you friendship. Nobody owes you anything. Just because you’re ‘nice’ doesn’t mean we’re going to click, not by far. Friendship is built on so many things.
- Hellos and how are you’s are not what friendship is built on. They’re sweet and nice! But they are gestures at best.
- You have no idea the kind of situations we go through. You have no idea the hardships I face every day, that I’m working every single day from morning til evening to make money for my mom and I because she’s got cancer and I need to take as much stress off of her as possible. My blog is a release for me - it’s somewhere I come to relax with my friends and just chill. No, you didn’t know my situation, but you had the audacity to judge my character simply because I didn’t get to respond to you.
- We have friends and family and obligations! People that have earned our time and respect and our love and we want to give it to them, and we only have so much to give! Just because you want to be friends with us doesn’t mean we can or want to back. The reason we can socialize with them is because they’ve earned our trust. It’s not like they said hi to us and we just were like ‘yeah I wanna be friends with this one’. um, no. They earned all that through tears. Experience. Being there. And generally clicking. There’s so much that goes into a real friendship.
- Anon hate is NEVERthe right way to handle this. You feel bad? Bring it up. Talk it out. Communicate. I could have told you all this in one paragraph if you had told me how you were feeling before.
I have in my inbox at this moment 1852 messages. There is no way in hell that I can get to them all, and I apologize to those that I can’t. I really don’t mean offense, I promise you. I have little to no time for even myself, and I give everything else to the people who are already in my life, who understand me. So I apologize for not seeing that you deserve my time so much more than my family.
You are blaming us for being us. For having lives before you came into them. Think about that.
This is my blog, and I run it to unwind from my long day. I do what I can to please those who come my way, and cheer up your days by blogging and giving advice when I can. But I am only human. And I don’t exist to please you. Nobody does.
I’m sorry you feel this way. But you have to understand that a lot of people have a lot going on in their lives and they’ve already gone through the experience to build lifelong friendships, and you are not owed anything by myself or anybody.
If you want to make real friendships, you need to not take it so personally, dude! Some people simply won’t click. That doesn’t mean everyone won’t! Don’t generalize that everyone’s gonna ignore you, either; don’t blame them or yourself when it doesn’t work. That’s not how you’ll make friends. Pick yourself up, and keep trying, cause it’ll be well worth it when you find it.
Okay, I just wanna point out a thing that hits me like a wall:
"THEN THERE’S THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT TRYING TO BE FRIENDS FOR FREE ART. SO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL OF TUMBLR WANTS FREE ART, HUH? EVERYONE’S ART IS OKAY, BUT IT AIN’T LIKE FUCKING LEONARDO DA VINCI HIMSELF MADE IT, SO GET OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH HORSE!"
WOW. As someone who often draws stuff for people (even strangers), this pisses me off. Are you saying that just because our art is not up the standards (or that sometimes we just doodle for you), we shouldn’t complain about giving free art when we don’t want to? Fuck that.
My current art skill took me literally YEARS to get to where it is now. Every show I watched, every creature that I liked, every events in my life that taught me things, every inspiration that I ever had had something to do with my current style so a “sketch” is not just a “3 minute sketch”, it’s done because of YEARS of development. If you don’t think that’s priceless, then I don’t know what to tell you.
tomorrow gamefreak will give us some pokemon info, seems its gonna be a new spinoff game ? I really hope it the pokken tournament one that be awesome !
or maybe a new pmd? or maybe its nothing at all haha